Forget-Me-Nots

Forget-Me-Nots

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Tired

I'm tired.
I'm tired of fighting, of nagging, of not being able to stop my dad from telling me what to do. I'm tired of work, of school, of the painstakingly long hours it takes me to go through school work. I'm tired of feeling tired. I'm tired of living in a house that has a controlling atmosphere. I'm tired of swinging back and forth through life like a roller coaster. Tired of going to school alone. Tired of being afraid for others. Tired of being sore. Tired of wearing a back pack that weighs a third of my own weight. I'm tired of daylights savings time. I'm tired of books, of feeling stupid, of being annoyed. I'm tired of rain. I'm tired of life.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. It was very real, and very honest.
    You weren't making up things that you're tired about. This is real life, and I feel like I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I can relate too...and after reading a few of these post, it makes me realize that I'm not the only person that feels the way I do.

    ReplyDelete