Forget-Me-Nots

Forget-Me-Nots

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Life Since I Stopped Blogging

Well hey everyone again. It's been a while since I've updated this so I think I should start again. :D So what I've been doing recently is mainly playing games on the computer haha but other than that getting a job and so far that's going well. As for my other life with friends and meetings of new people lots have happened. :D I have met many new and great people and there are also many of my friends who will be gone for a couple years so I'm definitely going to miss them as well. I have found that I have found myself and that's for me to help others, because when I do that it makes me happy. :D So if y'all need help or advice in this case ask and I hope I'll be able to answer questions. If y'all don't ask I don't mind anyway I'm just trying to get this up again so I'm most likely going to be posting more poems and stuff like that... cause hopefully that will help improve my writing skills. :D I also give thanks to all those friends who have supported me through all my troubles. :D Oh and if you give me ideas or topics you'd like me to speak on just comment and I'll get to it as soon as I can. Thanks. :D Oh and one more thing if you find you like somethin that I wrote before like my story please tell me and I'll try to get on it again and actually finish it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment