Forget-Me-Nots

Forget-Me-Nots

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like books think about readers. Like rain thinks about falling. Like ice cream thinks about the cherry on top. I'm thinking about you like flowers think about growing. Like rivers think about flowing. Like fishermen think about... catching fish. I'm thinking about you like anger thinks about pain. Like love thinks about happiness. Like guilt thinks about forgiveness. I'm thinking about you like hearts think about beating. Like one thinks about two. Like couples think about kids. Like friends think about fun. Like wolves think about surviving. I'm thinking about you like instruments think about music. Like singers think about breathing. Like smokers think about quitting. I'm thinking about you like mothers think about lost children. Like Dads think about lecturing. Like authors think about writing. I'm thinking about you always.

5 comments:

  1. Dang...That's all I gotta' say. Thay was awesome. My favorite was the rivers think about flowing part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part where you talk about friends think about having fun!!! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like rain thinks about falling.....loved that line:) good job i anjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i have seen like rain thinks about falling about twenty times now. Not a dis on you in anyway. Just becoming less and less original.

    ReplyDelete