Forget-Me-Nots

Forget-Me-Nots

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I walk alone. I walk alone. Always alone. People move and talk and walk around me, yet I'm alone. Nothing is the background. Just DARKNESS, a darkness that has no sound, no sight, nothing. Not even the sound of my footsteps pierce through the nothingness of darkness that I am continually walking thorough. Others on the OUTSIDE can hear, can see, can smell, can touch... but that's their world not mine. They don't notice the world I'm in the silent world. They are only focused on their own happy world full of laughter. Not the darkness. Yet, still I am waiting.... continually waiting for the one someone that can break through this darkness, that will bring me the one light I am searching for.... I am still walking. Alone.

3 comments:

  1. Patience is great...you just have to wait. They'll be there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find the light find someone elses light for them and in that you will find yours. This was good!

    ReplyDelete