Forget-Me-Nots

Forget-Me-Nots

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Forgetting...

I keep forgetting to feel lonely when I'm alone. I keep forgetting to exercise. To be there when someone needs me. I keep forgetting to do homework... but sometimes I do that purposely. I keep forgetting to feel the wind on my cheeks and enjoy it. I keep forgetting to smile when I am having a rough day. I keep forgetting to say no to people in need. Yet when will we own ourselves completely? For we keep forgetting things like yesterday or tomorrow, for we only live in the present and dwell on the things of the past. But how many of us look forward to the future? For forgetting pulls us into darkness and ignorance of the things that are important. So we keep on forgetting, and tonight is not the last time I'll see the light for there are times that we remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment