Forget-Me-Nots

Forget-Me-Nots

Monday, May 16, 2011

In The Hours At Midnight



Chapter 1(part 1)
Ever since I can remember I’ve always had dreams.  But not just any dreams. Dreams about vampires. These dreams feel so real to me that it sometimes scares me. In fact I just recently had a dream about a girl trying to change herself because of what she became. Fate just keeps turning for her.  I don’t  know if my dreams are real but this is the story of how my life changed forever.
          My name is Iliana Scarlet Hurston. I am a petite young woman barely into adult hood so to speak with golden brown eyes and dark red hair. I live in a small town on the edge of a pond called Sirius. I go to a plain school named Wolfman High School of which the mascot is the werewolf. Seeing as the population of my High School is 30, now 31, although I don’t know that there’s going to be a new person yet. The population of the town is a measly 150 where the majority of them are elderly or parents, young kids are in elementary which is not where my story takes place.  I normally call this small town dullsville, a town with nothing to do anywhere that would match my interests except at home. 
          My home is the tall dark mansion on the hill in the middle of town.  I have always loved my home it feels like I belong in it every day but because of it and my weirdness I have become a social outcast. Until the fateful day I got up for the first day of school starting my senior year…
          I jolted awake as my alarm went off for the ten thousandth time and quickly got ready for school. As I dashed out the doorway with a piece of toast in my mouth I ran down the hill towards school. As usual I get to school late (pretty much the only group I belong in…) running down the hall I make it to my classroom just before the teacher entered and started taking role.
            The teacher’s name was written on the board with neat elegant cursive… Mr. Draconis.

 Mr. Draconis was a tall but chubby as one would say, looking man with grey hair for he was getting old and constantly had a book either in his hand or on his desk his eyes were a soft green and blue seemingly like the sea. He seems strict at first but is a nice teacher for the most part.


 As he was taking role a new student entered and talked with Mr. Draconis. I quickly assumed he was a transfer student and then shut out the rest of the noise the class was making to focus on my own thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment