Forget-Me-Nots

Forget-Me-Nots

Thursday, May 5, 2011

In The Hours At Midnight

I know this is just a little something I wrote a while ago and I'm wondering if I can expand on it into a story I already have names picked out for characters... it would definitely help if I have feed back... thanks!





Pre-face
I can run faster than anything in the world, that way it is better for me to get to my prey.  I am stronger than anything else in the world. It is better for me to restrain my prey when they fight me.  But did I ask for this?  No. As a matter of fact I didn’t.  Still it is fun to show off my amazing speed and strength. But there will come a time where it is not all fun and games, where I shouldn’t be a show off. I need to remember things from my first life but all I remember is the pain I went through when I was changed. I know that I was human before, but I suppose as time moves on, I will remember more of my previous life.  I ask myself all the time, “Why me?” But all I can conclude is that fate is the reason.  I am a creature of the night. One who kills others but if I don’t I will die.  I would die because I starve myself just to try to get rid of the temptation.  My thirst for human blood is unbearable.  But there is no choice left. I give in. I always find myself feasting on human blood, feasting on those who were once alive, those who were once like me. I live in regret of the people I killed, because I dream about it. Other creatures around me say I should drink human blood.  But I try to resist the burning feeling of thirst.  But I always give in because I still want to live, but I also want others to live.  I am trying to find a new solution to not killing people, and I am hoping I will find a way, only time will show the way I must go.  To live is to die, to die is to live.  Good is evil, evil is good.


1 comment: