Forget-Me-Nots

Forget-Me-Nots

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Forget-me-nots

Recently I've been thinking of a certain flower called forget-me-nots. They are so beautiful yet one of the most forgotten flowers...In recent since the forget-me-nots are tiny with 5 flower petals... there are five things that I should remember... but I have also found a few others on my own that I should Forget Not...

Forget Not...

To love others,
To share happiness,
To have time for family,
To enjoy the small blessings,
To say Thank You or Please,
And many more.

If any of you have some please just think of them and I hope they will help you to move on if you are having a hard time. I also hope they may bring you at least a little bit of happiness. Along with this post I will be adding a picture of these little flowers... just so y'all can remember. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment