Forget-Me-Nots

Forget-Me-Nots

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Honesty

Haven't you ever felt that when you tell the truth... other people don't believe you? I have many times this week have felt that... and at times has even made me cry.... sometimes I think "Why don't they believe me?" other times"Why does it have to be like this?" "Why does he not seem to trust me?" and it hurts.... a lot.... We get into arguments and things and I know he thinks he is doing the best to try to help me... and I also know he cares for me even though some of the things he says hurts. But again.... even honesty said is sometimes not believed. And with this I speak the honest truth. Honesty is a good thing to have but when the honesty isn't believed I've learned that trust can be easily broken.... so just be careful with what you say even if it is the honest truth for even then the double edged sword of words can still harm you.

No comments:

Post a Comment